At Crile Consolidated Industries we have a large variety of supportive equipment. This enables us to be efficient and versatile.
Our support equipment includes:
- TUXCO HCS-60-L Cylinder Servicing Machine
- Electro Arc metal disintegrator
- Lapping machine
- Sunnen hones
- Ingersoll Rand Pneumatic Impact Drivers 1.5", 2.5" and 3.5" drives up to 80,000 ft. / lbs.
- Hydraulic Testing to 20,000 psi static / 50hp pumps in-house
- Hydraulic seals and component inventory
- Large material inventory (chrome plated od. (inch and metric), pre-honed tubing, bronze, ductile iron, carbon steel and alloy steel)
- Hydraulic hose shop to 10,000 psi with large selection of adaptors, quick couplers, gauges etc.
- Hydraulic torque bench to 60,000 ft.#
- 5 ton overhead cranes throughout facility, 10 ton crane in fab shop, 15 ton in large machine shop, jib cranes strategically located to all for safe and efficient workpiece handling
- Polishing lathes
- Tube bending to 6” tube flaring to 8”
- Mohawk truck lifts 108,000# capacity
- Ellis 19" Mitering Band Saw
- Knuth HB560L Band Saw 22" diameter x 30" flat capacity
- Extensive seal inventory